Tramadol is an anti-analgesic and anti-inflammatory drug which can treat pain, from mild to severe. It is basically effective in treating chronic pain. Tramadol is sold under the brand name of Ultram.
Active: Tramadol Hydrochloride
Inactive: Anhydrous Lactose, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Hypromellose, Magnesium Sterate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Titanium Dioxide
To give us relief from pain, Tramadol changes the way of pain sensation in both body and brain. It stops the reabsorption of serotonin and norepinephrine so that it can give us relief from pain. To stop the effects of pain sensation on the spinal cord, this painkiller activates the opiate receptors in the central nervous system. Through this working mechanism, Tramadol helps us to get relief from pain.
- You should not take Tramadol if you have severe breathing problems, blockage in the stomach or intestines, or if you have recently used alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, narcotic drugs or an MAO inhibitor (isocarboxazid, linezolid, blue methylene injection, phenelzine, Rasagiline, selegiline, tranylcypromine, and others).Tramadol may slow down or stop breathing and may be the habit of forming.
- Tramadol is also should not be used below the 16 years of age. Taking Tramadol during pregnancy can cause withdrawal symptoms which can be dangerous for the life of the unborn baby. If you take Tramadol with alcohol or some other medicines, it can cause fatal side effects. It includes drowsiness or slows down your breathing.
- If you have a history of seizures or head injuries, metabolic disorder, or if you are taking certain drugs such as antidepressants, muscle relaxants, narcotics or medicines for nausea and vomiting, you should avoid this medicine. In some people taking this medicine, convulsions (convulsions) have occurred. Tramadol may be more likely to cause an epileptic seizure
- Interaction of Tramadol with some medicines can cause danger. So, it is best to take this painkiller with doctor’s advice. This medicine is used only orally. Never make the powder of Tramadol to inhale. it is also prohibited to mix it with water to inject
- The patient with liver or kidney disease should avoid taking this painkiller. Never take Tramadol more than 300 mg in a day.
Some common side effects of Tramadol
Major and rare
Blood in urine
Decreasing blood pressure
A sore throat
Loss of appetite
Tramadol 50 mg at Online Pharmacy Pills
You can buy Tramadol 50 mg from Online Pharmacy Pills. As an online pharmacy, it offers various types of services. Those are as follows;
- If you buy Tramadol 50 mg from Online Pharmacy Pills, you can buy it with the benefit of cash on delivery service.
- This online pharmacy also offers free shipping service to the customers
- You don’t need any prescription to buy Tramadol 50 mg from Online Pharmacy Pills
- Once you become the customer of Online Pharmacy Pills, you can get regular refill reminder for medicines
- Most importantly, you can also get Tramadol 50 mg at an affordable price if you buy it from Online Pharmacy Pills. For that, you have to buy it in large amounts